Kofax Front Office Server (KFS)- Office Automation in a familiar context
Kofax Front Office Server extends existing Kofax Capture applications by allowing as soon as the data is available the customer- facing employees in front office environments to trigger back office business processes directly from familiar front office equipment such as digital copiers and desktop scanners; initiate scanning and index data extraction processes at the earliest point of contact. By simply dropping documents into a feeder or taking a picture, they can initiate transactions, workflows and capture processes at the earliest point of contact. Employees start processes with a few clicks at the digital copier or thin client scan application.
Such process reduces or eliminates the need for document preparation and manual data entry. Kofax Front Office Server leverages the power of Kofax Capture and Kofax Transformation Modules, for automated Touchless Processing capabilities.From branch or field offices, Kofax Front Office Server eliminates error prone manual data entry, ensures compliance and reduces the process latency caused by slow and costly physical document distribution.
- Accelerates business processes;
- Provides competitive advantage and leverages existing MFP and desktop scanning resources in remote or branch offices;
- Reduces latency and eliminates the time and cost of shipping documents to centralized processing centers;
- Empowers front office employees to scan documents without training and leverages additional functionality to improve user efficiency;
- Improves compliance efforts by tracking chain of custody from the point where a document enters a workflow to the final disposition in a back-office application.
To explore how 360 Solutions can help your business to implement real changes that will impact efficiency, effectiveness and your bottom line…