Kofax Communication Server (KCS)- Business Communication software and Business Communication Server
The Kofax Communication Server (KCS) enables the automated exchange of business critical information, linking both inbound and outbound services provided by devices such as fax and phone systems, media types that include email, FoIP, SMS, MMS, voicemail and telex, and applications such as ERP, CRM and Kofax enterprise applications.
Organizations can exchange information in the formats most appropriate for their customers and partners, enable intelligent routing and trace information for compliance purposes.
With Kofax Communication Server (KCS) it is possible to:
- Achieve highly reliable business communication;
- Integrate multifunction devices (MFP);
- Have a Server Independent Communication Hardware;
- Support IP-based Communication Media;
- Reduce the communication infrastructure and administration costs;
- Improve the speed, accuracy and reliability of information exchange by minimizing the need for manual intervention;
- Automate the exchange of business critical messages, independent of location, media type (fax, email, SMS, MMS, voice, telex) and business application ;
- Improve service level agreements (SLAs);
- Improve compliance (centralized rights management and tracking);
- Secure, Electronic Document Delivery and Escalation Handling;