ADGAS is one of the largest processing, marketing, and distribution companies of liquefied gas in the Middle East, headquartered in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Established in 1973, ADGAS was the first LNG production company in the whole MENA region. Well-positioned as a clean energy producer with a long history of reliability and expertise, and a long-established tradition of environmental awareness and concern, ADGAS enters the new era with all the prerequisites of sustainable success.
- Some departments in the company have been building up masses of paper and archived documents over the years requiring more storage space.
- There was no easy way for employees to review or retrieve existing documents quickly and effectively.
- It was a very time-consuming and manual process to organize and store all the incoming document correspondence by the department.
How to create a more paperless office environment for employees to work in? How to make it easier to distribute, store and retrieve documents electronically?
- Resolved the backlog of archived documents for all four departments by digitally archiving all the stored documents by deploying an onsite digitization team.
- Implemented an ongoing Capture Solution that allowed ADGAS to capture and index documents automatically by the department.
”360 Solutions helped us modernize our internal document handling processes to create a more paperless office environment. Their digitization project team set up and worked onsite to digitally archive our stored documents. Once completed, they installed an ongoing document capture solution for our Procurement, Contracts, Supply & Logistics and Materials departments.360 Solutions also provided onsite training and support for the new document capture software solution to our business users.”
Abdulla Al Shamsi-Head of Supply & Logistics, ADGAS