How 360 Solutions can improve Business Process Agility. Business Process Management (BPM).
At 360 Solutions our experienced business analysts can assist organizations in the Middle East and UAE in particular to improve their business process agility- define their core business processes (everyday activities) and business rules within the organization – and then build an overall concept plan explaining the business functions and how the core processes interact with the staff, external processes, and internal systems, applications, software, and data.
After defining the business processes, the 360 Solutions team presents a development plan for improving business process agility.
- Maximize automation of activities wherever possible
- Enable processes to be quickly changed to reflect new situations and circumstances
- Optimize the time/effort of your staff to deliver knowledge/skill based decisions into the process
- Improve data handling and avoid duplication of effort
- Improve new employee ‘on board’ time (training)
- Improve visibility, transparency, and accountability for all activities
- Clarify roles and responsibilities of departments, managers, and individual team members
- Greatly reduce opportunities for human error (in processes, activities, and data input)
- Provide management with improved monitoring of workflow and key access to real-time data and reports
- Improve overall quality standards throughout the organization
- Improve customer/client satisfaction