You can forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Software Solutions Sales Executive
Candidate should have solid experience in sales of enterprise software solutions (BPMS, Oracle, ECM, Document Capture, SAP), excellent communication skills, including English/Arabic proficiency and in addition- capability to present and demonstrate solutions. He/ She should be self-motivated, eager to learn new solutions, team player, able to work under stress and meet sales targets, must be able to demonstrate successful sales track record.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Software knowledge.
- Sales Experience of at least 2 years.
- Successful sales track record.
- Analysis and Presentation skills.
- Knowledge of document management, document capture, Business Process Management.
Candidate is responsible for designing, updating and maintaining SharePoint business applications. He/ She has to have a strong and proven track record of developing in SharePoint and .Net (ASP, VB, C#).
BS degree in one of the following disciplines: Computer engineering, Computer Science, software engineering or a related field. One or more from the following certificates will be an advantage:
- MCTS: Microsoft SharePoint 2010, Application Development
- MCTS: Microsoft SharePoint 2010, Configuring
- MCTS: Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007, Application Development
- At least 3 years SharePoint development experience.
- At least 4 years .NET experience.
- At least 4 years Microsoft SQL experience.
- Experience with business process management will be a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics will be a plus.
.Net Solutions Developer
Candidate is responsible for developing/maintaining custom business applications. He/ she must be comfortable with developing new products from the concept phase onward, as well as taking complex and challenging existing systems and quickly developing expertise in maintaining/enhancing them. Ability to follow software development processes, prepare detailed project documentation and generate work estimates.
Skills and level of proficiency required:
- 3+ years development experience with the .NET platform, including C#, VB, ADO.NET and ASP.NET
- Strong SQL programming experience with SQL Server
- Experience in Microsoft SharePoint and CRM a strong plus
- Experience in Kofax product integration a strong plus
- Systems integration experience with web services
- Exposure to all aspects of the software development lifecycle
- Experience with version control and bug tracking tools
- Experience deploying and configuring .Net applications on servers a must
- Must be able to work independently and in a team environment working with local and remote teams
- Must be able to develop solution based on functional specification
- Must be able to work around projects and deadlines with readiness to put in extra efforts when necessary.