ADGAS Process Engineering
ADGAS Process Engineering & Energy Department is divided into three teams: Operation, Process, and Energy. The vision of the department is to be recognized as a reliable and trusted competent department in shaping the efficient ADGAS Present & Future Operation. The department’s mission is to become the best-in-efficiency Process Engineering & Energy services department .
Challenges due to high volume of paper documents
- Accessibility: Paper documents consumed the storage space quickly over time. Employees faced difficulties in allocating, sorting, and identifying documents.
- Productivity: Paper documents resulted in limited access to information of employees from the same team. Moreover, employees’ workload increased as they were trying to match up the documents with existing scanned copies or manually, entering the required data from the documents. These issues resulted from the poor quality of the existing scanned copies.
- Security: Paper documents could leak out within the organization since individual employees were able to access records and make copies without permission. Paper documents mean low security and lack of privacy.
How document digitization by 360 Solutions enhanced the business process management improvement within the department
- Easy Access: Documents are accessible to all authorized employees. Employees can retrieve the documents immediately and share them with any other employee. This saves the knowledge workers’ time .
Searchable Text: A specific text can be searched within the documents, which significantly eases the searching process for required data.
- Cost Savings: The cost for data storage of digitized documents is lower compared to paper documents storage.
- Security: The digitized documents can be encrypted by access controls through passwords and an authentication system.
“360 Solutions helped us move to a paperless office environment by digitally archiving our paper documents- now we can easily access and quickly retrieve any documents. “